Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Crusades project: Entry 1

The three Crusades I have decided to focus on are: The People's Crusade, The Children's Crusade, and The Eighth Crusade. I chose these three because with these, to me it sort of feels like a gradual increase in ridiculousness, and a beginning-middle-end sort of deal. I was hoping to either get this done in a Prezi or make an interview video with myself; I've never made a good Prezi, and an interview video with myself seem like a lot of work so i have some deciding to do. So far I have used Wikipedia, the textbook we use for class, and obviously Google ( I really liked the country code thing). I feel like I've finished with most of my research, but I don't yet feel like I've done enough to determine which one has really worked best for me.

1 comment:

  1. Here're some links that hopefully will help you:
    http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/childrens_crusade.html
    http://www.historyguide.org/ancient/children.html

    ReplyDelete