Thursday, October 25, 2012

What Da &?! (Qin)

If I were the Han emperor, I don't believe I would see the Roman empire as a threat. The Romans were a very rich empire, both in wealth and culture. If anything they would be an ally to the Han empire, but alas, the distance between China and Rome is too great for any really good/useful alliance. However the few of us that travel there bring back much to learn; but large amounts of the population going there would not be the best thing in the world. I think the only time either of the empires would pose any sort of threat towards each other is if they somehow started effecting each others trade/economies. But in reality, the distance at which the two empires are pretty much eliminates that problem. So overall, I would have to say its a neutral "relationship" if you must, because again, the length at which they would have to travel to collide is kind of a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment